Directions0/0 steps made
- Pavakka Kichadi, an essential part of any Kerala Sadya (feast). Kichadi is made with different vegetables, like Beetroot, Mango. Today we are making kichadi with Bitter Gourd.
- First of all, We will Chop Bitter Gourd finely.
- Heat oil and deep fru chopped Bitter Gourd , keep it aside
- Now we will grind Grated Coconut and Green chillies in to a coarse paste, Add 1/2 teaspoon Mustard seeds and grind it again with enough water to a paste
- In a Pan heat a teaspoon Oil, Add Mustard seeds. when it start to sputter, add Red chillies and Curry leaves and saute for 1 minute
- Add the coconut paste, Fried BitterGourd and mix well
- Finally add Curd and Salt. Mix well, lets wait it start Boiling
- Turn off flame, and remove from stove. Pavakka Kichadi is ready