Directions0/0 steps made
- Malabar Mutta Surka or Malabar Rice Puri is a snack and breakfast delicacy from Malabar region of Kerala (North Kerala)
- First of all , soak the rice at least 3 hours , drain water and grind with enough water to a batter
- Now add Egg and grind once more to make a smooth batter (Idli Batter consistency)
- Add Onion, Green chillies, Salt and mix well.
- Heat oil in a pan for deep frying.
- Pour the batter in to the oil and fry it both side.
- Mutta Surka is ready
- Best with Chicken curry or Beef curry or any Masala Curry
Join the discussion