Directions0/0 steps made
- Aloo Paratha is a bread dish originating from the Indian subcontinent. The recipe is one of the most popular breakfast dishes throughout western, central and northern regions of India as well as in Punjab . Wikipedia says that . Its so simple and really tasty. so let’s start
- First of all , We will cook , peel and mash Potatoes. Next, we will make dough, similar to regular chapathi.
- Take one cup wheat flour , add enough salt, add Ghee/ Butter and combine it well
- Now add enough water and make a soft dough. Keep it aside .
- Next we will prepare the masala.
- Heat a teaspoon Ghee in a pan.
- Add chopped green chilles. Two teaspoon will be enough. Saute it
- Add finely Chopped Onion. One medium onion will be enough
- Saute both of them till the Onion become Translucent
- Add Chilly powder and Garam Masala and combine it well
- Add Mashed Potatos and mix everything and cook for some time. Finish it by adding one-two teaspoon Chopped coriander leaves
- Next make a small ball with the dough. Flatten it by hand or with roller pin. Dust it if require.
- Place a teaspoon Masala in to it. and close it and seal well
- With the help of Rolling pin make littile thick parathas. Don’t press hard.
- Now we will cook it in a pan . Spread some Ghee over the pan. Pace the Parathas over it
- Cook the Parathas both side by flip it
- You can rub more ghee on the top of the parathas if you like. Surely the taste will be better.
- You can eat it with just some butter or Any curry you want.
Join the discussion