Directions0/0 steps made
- Pulivalam is a North-Kerala special . Especially in Kasargod- the north district of kerala- its an inevitable dish in every special occasions.
- First of all soak the Raw rice (pachari) over night or at least 4 hours
- In the morning we will grind it with Grated coconut , Boiled rice , Eggs and enough water to a smooth batter
- Add salt and mix well
- Heat Oil in a pan, take a ladle batter, pour the batter lengthwise and deep fry it both side
- Note: Traditionally, the batter is poured with hand. In that case batter with be little thick and squeeze with palm direct to hot oil .
- The traditional Pulivalam is ready
- Serve with any Spicy curry. Usually served with Chicken curry or Beef curry .