Directions0/0 steps made
- Roti Jala or Net Pancake is a Malaysian pancake. Much simple to make .
- First in a mixing bowl add a Cup all purpose flour , Add Turmeric powder
- If you wish you can sieve both together as it will mix nicely .
- Add Egg, Coconut milk and salt
- Mix everything well with a whisk or ladle.
- If required, add Water and make a smooth batter
- Roti Jala is made with a special cup with multiple holes. But you can use a squeeze bottle instead
- Rub some oil over the hot pan
- Squeez the bottle over than in circular motion so it create a lacy pattern
- No need to flip.
- Just fold it and roll it or fold it as the way you like
- Serve with Chicken curry or Mutton curry
Join the discussion