Directions0/0 steps made
- Kovakka Mezhukkupuratti or Ivy Gourd stir fry is a healthy and popular kerala side dish served with lunch .
- First of all Wash the Ivy Gourd well and slice it tin to pieces. You can either cut horizontally or vertically .
- Now heat oil in a pan, Add Onion saute it for few minutes, Add Ivy Gourd, Salt and mix well
- Let cook it closed. Cover the pan with a lid and let it cooked about 10 minutes or till it cooked well
- Now add Chilly flakes and mix well. Cook it few more minutes. If you like, you could add more oil and make a fry.
- Kovakka Mezhukkupuratti is ready
Join the discussion