Directions0/0 steps made
- Unniyappam is a traditional snack of Kerala. It’s very easy to make, and taste heavenly.
- First of all, Lets fry Coconut slices in Ghee. Fry it till light golden colour
- Now let’s make Jaggery syrup, by melting jaggery with a two teaspoon of water.
- Strain for impurities and keep it aside
- Mash the bananas in to a paste in Blender.
- In a bowl, Add Rice flour, Jaggery syrup, Mashed Bananas, Coconut slices, Sesame seeds and mix well, and make a batter ( Idli batter consistency)
- Heat Appa kara (Paniyaram Pan) , add coconut oil, Pour the batter in each hole, fry both sides, to to Golden brown colour
- Unniyappam is ready
Join the discussion