Directions0/0 steps made
- Kichadi are essential part of any Kerala sadya . Today we make Beetroot Kichadi.
- First of all, Lets cook beetroot with enough salt and water, In a blender we make a Coarse paste, Keep it aside
- Now we make the coconut paste, for that in a blender, we add Coconut, Green chillies, Cumin, 1/2 teaspoon Mustard seeds, and enough water and make a paste
- Next on a medium flame , we mix Beetroot paste and Coconut paste well
- Its time to add Curd, and blend well
- Finally in . a pan heat Oil, add mustard seeds, when sputter, add curry leaves, Dry red chiilies. Pour it over Kichadi
- Beetroot Kichadi is ready