Directions0/0 steps made
- Papadam(Papad/ Appalam) Thoran is a life saver when you need a quick side dish is required. Let’s start
- First of all Lets fry Pappadam. Heat Oil, Deep fry each pappadam both side and keep it aside ( you already have it, jump to next step)
- Heat oil in a a pan , Add mustard seeds, let’s wait till it sputter , add Dry red Chillies and Curry leaves. Saute for few minutes.
- Now let’s add sliced Onion, salt and saute till Onion become translucent .
- Add a teaspoon of Turmeric powder, Chilly flakes and mix well ( If you don’t like chilly flakes, You can skip it)
- Finally Add Pappadam after crush it with hands or You can tear pappadam in to small pieces and fry it , so you can add it directly .
- Pappadam thoran is ready.
Join the discussion