Directions0/0 steps made
- Paneer korma is best with Chapati/Roti or Puri. First of all soak Cashew nuts and Almonds for 15 minutes
- Now let’s make gravy paste for Korma, by grinding Coconut, Curd,Ginger, Cashew nuts and Almonds. keep it aside.
- Let’s cook Paneer for 15 minutes in hot water, drain water and keep it aside
- In a pan heat oil, add Bay leaf, Cinnamon for two minutes, Add Chopped Onion, saute till it become translucent .
- Add Masala powders, Chilly, Turmeric , Coriander, Pepper and Garam masala mix well
- It’s time to add Coconut paste and salt. Mix well,
- Add enough water to reach right consistency. Add Kasoori methi
- Finally add Cooked Panner and mix well. Paneer korma is ready
Join the discussion