Directions0/0 steps made
- Chakkakuru Mezhukkupuratti or Palakottai poriyal is a quick lunch time side dish. Protein rich delicacy .
- First of all, Clean jackfruit seeds by peel off white skin, and slice in to pieces, wash them
- In a pan add 1 1/2 cup water and add Jackfruit seeds, Coconut slices and enough salt. Cook it enough. Drain water and keep it aside
- In a pan heat Oil, Add sliced Onion and saute for few minutes, till it become translucent
- Add Chilly powder, Pepper powder saute for two more minutes
- Finally add cooked Jackfruit seeds and Coconut slices, Mix well
- Chakkakuru Mezhukkupuratti is ready.
Join the discussion