Directions0/0 steps made
- First of all, lets make marination paste by mixing together Curd,Turmeric powder, half Ginger-garlic paste, half of Chilly powder and salt
- Marinate chicken and keep it aside for 20 minutes
- Shallow fry chicken pieces and keep it aside
- In a pan heat oil. Add balance ginger garlic paste and saute for few minute.
- Add onion and saute well with salt. When onions become translucent , add tomato slices and curry leaves
- Now add Chilly powder, Chicken masala and mix well.
- Now you can add chicken pieces. and required amount of water and cook for few minutes
- When it reach right consistency, add coconut milk and mix well. Do not boil it