Directions0/0 steps made
- Boli or Sweet Boli is much popular dessert which served with Kerala sadya . People love to eat it with Pal Payasam
- First of all, Soak Chana Dal over night, Drain water
- Now lets cook Chana dal with enough water
- Next we grind the cooked dal in to a dough. Without single drop of water
- It’s time to make dough for Boli. For that mix Flour with Turmeric powder and enough water
- It should be little sticky, so more water contents could be added.
- Now add Gingelly oil to the dough. and kneed well. Keep it aside
- Heat pan, Add Dal dough, add Sugar mix well. Add nutmeg powder or Cardamom powder
- Make small lemon sized balls from the Dough
- Take some Flour dough, flat it with hand, Place Dal ball inside the dough, fold it with dough
- Dust the surface, Roll the ball as thin as possible.
- Heat pan, cook Boil with drizzle ghee both sides.
Join the discussion