Directions0/0 steps made
- First of all, in a Pan heat ghee. Add cashew , raisins. Fry for few minutes, keep it aside
- In a bowl mix 1 liter milk and 1 liter water and let it boil
- Add raw Rice (Unakkalari) and cook it
- Let the water contents evaporated and reduced in half of the volume (it will be thick )
- If the rice is cooked enough, add sugar and mix well
- Add rest of milk ( enough for the right consistency ) and cardamom powder, cook it for few minutes
- Finally, add fried Cashews and Raisins to the mixture. Done!!