Directions0/0 steps made
- clean beef well, in a pressure cooker add beef with turmeric powder, chilly powder, coconut stripes, potato and salt .
- let it be cooked enough in medium flame
- Let’s prepare masala mix now. In a pan add a spoon coconut oil, now add scraped coconut fry it till almost brown in colour
- Now we make thick masala paste by grinding fried coconut, red chillies, coriander powder, Meat masala and little water.
- Heat a pan, add oil, crushed ginger, garlic. saute well. When its raw smell away, add onion, curry leaves and salt
- when done, add masala paste to the onion mix, saute well.
- Now we can add beef to the masala. Let it cooked
- When it’s all mixed well, turn off flame .