Directions0/0 steps made
- First of all we prepare mix for marination
- make a paste with Ginger-garlic paste, chilli powder, salt, half of the lemon juice, garam masala, egg & flour.
- Marinate the chicken pieces for 30 min.
- Roll the chicken pieces in the bread crumbs, crushed corn flakes mixture and deep fry in the oil till light golden color.
- Drain and place it in an absorbent paper to dry.
- Heat oil in a pan and add remaining ginger garlic paste, red chilli paste, stir in medium heat for few seconds.
- Add chat masala, chilli powder and stir at medium heat for few seconds taking care not to burn the spices.
- In medium flame blend chicken, honey and half coriander leaves & button chillies and toss for 2-3 min
- Finish with remaining lemon juice and garnish with remaining coriander leaves.
- Try it with Vegetable Fried Rice
Join the discussion