Directions0/0 steps made
- Chop all vegetable and keep aside.
- Wash Basmati rice well ,drain it and keep it aside
- In a bowl add water, mix enough salt, star anise, cinnamon stick . Let it boil
- Add rice ( water level is important here) and let it cooked for 8 minutes
- Drain the water and keep the rice to cool
- Cook the Green peas separately and keep it aside
- Heat a thick bottomed vessel add ghee and fry raisins and cashew keep aside
- Using the same ghee add chopped garlic and saute well . Add rest of vegetables and saute little (don’t let its colour fade away)
- Mix cooked green peas with the vegetable and cook mix well.
- Add boiled rice and stir continuously ( if required u could add more ghee. they “Frying” part is going on here
- Now its over. Decorate with raisins and cashew
- Best with Chicken curry, Chilly Gobi, Gobi Manchurian, Mutton Roast
Join the discussion