Directions0/0 steps made
- Pesarattu or pesara dosaor Moong Dal (Green Gram) Dosa is a typical Andhra recipe. One of the protein rich tasty breakfast for your energetic start
- Soak Moong dal or Green gram and Raw rice overnight or at least 4 hours . We add rice because to make it crispy. It is optional
- Grind Green gram, Rice, Ginger, Green Chillies and Cumin seeds with enough water and make a batter
- If water is not enough, you can add more water. but do not make it runny
- Add enough salt and mix well
- Heat tawa and if your are making dosa on Iron tawa, cut an onion and rub it on the tawa, so the dosa wont stick on it
- With a ladle, pour the batter and spread it evenly
- Add chopped onion over the dosa and press gently
- Brush some oil to make it crispy.
- Either you can flip the dosa and cook both side or cook just one side ( as the dosa is thin, No need to cook both side) . Serve with Coconut chutney.
Join the discussion