Directions0/0 steps made
Tschur Tschut is a Kashmiri dosa. Often served as a Breakfast dish or tea time snack. Its really nice crispy dosa. Its most popular among Kashmiri Pandit community.
- First, we need one cup rice flour. In a bowl, We will mix Rice flour, Salt, Cumin seeds, and Red chilly powder
- Next we will mix all dry ingredients well.
- Add enough water and make a loose batter. Heat a tawa
- Next, we will pour some oil and let’s wait till it heated enough.
- Take ladle batter and pour it in to Circular motion. From outside to inside
- Pour some oil over the dosa to make it crispy
- When one side is cooked, and it start to leave from tawa, flip it
- Cook other side too .
- We have finished our Tschur Tschut . Serve with Warm tea or any curry you like.