Directions0/0 steps made
- Undampori or Sweet Bonda is a tea stall snack. Sweet balls made with wheat flour.
- First of all we have to melt Jaggery. Melt it with some water, strain it for impurities and keep near by
- Heat ghee in a pan, add Coconut strips and fry it to light brown colour and keep it aside
- We will add Wheat flour in small portion to the jaggery syrup and kneed
- Add Baking soda, Banana and combine well
- Add cumin seeds and salt to the mixture
- We need a sticky dough
- We need to keep the dough covered for minimum 2 hours
- Add coconut strips to the dough and kneed lightly
- Divide the dough in to equal parts.
- Heat enough oil for deep frying.
- Wet your hands with water, make balls and slowly put it in hot oil. The balls will inflates little.
- Note: We need to cook it in low flame else you will get an Undampori which is not cooked enough inside.
- Cook it till it get brown colour and crispy outside. Undampori is ready. Serve with tea when its cooled
Join the discussion