Directions0/0 steps made
- Ney Vada is a Malabar tea time snack. Similar to doughnut. Its easy to make. so let’s start
- First we will Mix All Purpose Flour, Gram flour, Baking soda, together
- Sieve it together, at leat 2-3 times , so that it will mix well
- In a bowl, take one Egg White
- Add 1 tablespoon Sugar, Curd, Ghee, Cardamom powder, and salt mix well.
- Now add the flour mix little by little to the mix and kneed well
- Make a soft dough similar to chapathi . Keep it rest for minimum 2 hours
- After two hours, take some dough and make a small ball. -Do no kneed again
- With your thumb make a small hole .
- Heat enough oil, Same time we have to make Sugar syrup
- In a pan take 1 cup sugar and 3/4 cup water and make a syrup of single string consistency
- Add Lemon juice just before it reach required consistency and mix well
- Same time you have to deep fry those Vadas in oil.
- We need warm Syrup and warm Vadas.
- Dip the Vadas at leat 10 minutes. Remove it from syrup
- Serve with tea when cooled. Hope you love Malabar Ney Vada
Join the discussion