Directions0/0 steps made
- Curd Rice or Thayir Sadam is a much popular rice delicacy from South India. Its Originated in Tamil Nadu. So lets start
- First in a pan heat Ghee or any Oil of your choice.
- Add Mustard seeds. When it start to spurts, add Urad dal saute for a few seconds
- Add Garlic, Curry leaves and Dry red chillies. Saute for a minute
- Now you can add Curd. Mix well.
- Next we will add a pinch of Asafoetida (Hing).
- Finally we add Cooked Rice with the mixture and combine everything well.
- Curd Rice is ready