Directions0/0 steps made
- To make Mampazha Pulisseri, First of all peel the skin of Mangos and keep it aside
- Now we will make a smooth Paste with Grated Coconut, Cumin seeds, 2 Green Chillies and enough Water
- Next let’s cook those Mangos with Green Chillies, Turmeric powder, Chilly powder, Currry leaves and Salt.
- When Mangos are cooked enough add Coconut paste, Jaggery and let it start to boil.
- Its the time to add Curd, and mix well. Don’t let it to boil.
- In a pan heat a teaspoon Oil and add Mustard seeds. When it starts to crackle, add Fenugreek seeds, Dry Red Chillies
- Now add this to the Curry. Traditional Mampazha Pulisseri is ready.
- While lunch, don’t forget to squeeze the mangos.