Directions0/0 steps made
- Kumbilappam , the process may be little longer, but the taste is heavenly. So, let’s start
- If you have Chakka Varattiyathu already, then the recipe is very easy, if not lets make it quickly.
- First of all , let’s slice jackfruit in to small pieces
- Next, we will make a paste using a blender. ( never make smooth paste)
- Now we will add Jaggery, Cardamom powder and mix well (Instant chakka varattiyathu is ready)
- If everything mixed well, Add Rice powder, Salt, Ghee and make heavy paste.
- Now with the Vazhana Ila (Indian Bay leaves) , we will make cone , pin it with Tooth Pick, Fill the batter, close it with top end of the leaf
- Now let’s steam it for atleast 15-20 minutes. Kumbilappam is ready!!
Join the discussion