Directions0/0 steps made
- Cheera thoran or Kerala style Spinach stir fry is an healthy side dish, which is very easy to make.
- First of all clean the leaves thoroughly. and drain excess water
- Now chop the leaves finely .
- In a Pan heat a teaspoon oil, add Mustard seeds. When it end up crackling , add rice and roast it few minutes
- Add curry leaves, Dry red chillies
- Now we will add grated coconut with the mix.
- in next step we will add Turmeric powder, Chilly powder and mix every thing well
- Finally we add Spinach leaves and stir continuously . Cook it closed with lid for 4-5 minutes or till the water contents of leaves become 50%
- Your healthy Cheera thoran is ready