Directions0/0 steps made
- Kakka Varattiyathu or Clam/ Mussels roast is one of Kuttanad’s spicy secret. Lets try it for today.
- First of all lets cook the mussels with Turmeric powder, Chilly powder, salt and Coconut strips. Drain water and keep it aside
- Next, Heat oil, add Ginger, Garlic, Shallots , saute for few minutes
- Add Green chillies, Curry leaves and saute for some more minutes
- Now lets add Coriander powder, Pepper powder and mix everything
- Finally add cooked Mussels and Coconut and roast it for some time.
- If you need some gravy, you can some water
- Kuttanad Kakka Varattiyathu is ready, Serve with Kappa (Tapioca ) Rice, Appam