Directions0/0 steps made
- To make Traditional Kappa Ularthiyathu or Kappa Ularth without coconut, First of all let’s cook Tapioca
- Cook Tapioca with enough salt and water. Drain water and keep it aside.
- Now let’s make masala. For that make a smooth paste with Coriander seeds, 7-8 Dry red chillies, Shallots, Garlic Cloves, Turmeric powder and enough water
- Next, in a Pan, Mix the masala with cooked Tapioca pieces.
- Now in Final step we will heat a teaspoon of oil, Add Mustard seeds, When it starts to sputter ad 2 Dry red chillies, Curry leaves and saute for 1 minute
- And now let’s mix the Tapioca mix with Mustard seed mix. Kappa Ularthiyathu is Ready