Directions0/0 steps made
- Cheera Aviyal or Spinach Aviyal is a healthy and tasty curry for your lunch. Usually its made with red spinach
- First of all lets make a coarse paste with Coconut and Cumin seeds with required amount of water. Keep it aside
- Now lets cook Spinach stem , Jackfruit seeds with enough water
- When its cooked add Chilly powder, Turmeric powder and enough salt
- Next, we will add Raw mango pieces. (beware about the sourness of raw mango, if its high, adjust it with your taste)
- It’s the time to add Spinach leaves.
- Finally we will add coconut paste and mix well. Cover the bowl with the lid, let’s cook it for some time.
- When everything is ready, add Curry leaves and pour some Coconut oil over it.
- Cheera Aviyal is ready
- Serve with Hot rice
Join the discussion