Directions0/0 steps made
- To make Jeera Rice, First of all We have to clean Basmati rice. Wash it well, then sock it for at least 15 minutes or as directed by manufacturer
- Drain water and Keep it aside
- In a Pot Heat ghee, add Cloves, Cumin seeds, Cinnamon Sticks, Green Chillies and Bay leaf
- Now you can add the Rice in it, saute for 1-2 Minutes well
- Let’s cook the rice now, Add enough water in to pot. Cover the pot and Cook it for 10 minutes or as per the direction from the manufacturer .
- Garnish with Coriander leaves. Jeera Rice is ready.
Join the discussion