Directions0/0 steps made
- Aval Unda or Poha Laddu is an easy Indian snack with the richness of iron and protein. So Let’s start.
- First of all, dry roast Rice Flakes til it become crispy.
- Next we will dry roast Peanuts (if not roasted) and remove the skin.
- Next we will roast Coconut for a minute.
- First, we will make peanuts to a semi coarse powder.
- Then we will add Rice flakes, grated Coconut, Jaggery, and Cardamom powder to the blender and again make powder
- In a pan heat Ghee, add the mixture and saute for a minute
- Flame off and let it cool for some time. When the temperature reach at a stage , we could handle it, Make a smooth dough with added ghee if required
- Make small ball with the dough
- Aval Unda is ready
Join the discussion