Directions0/0 steps made
- Clean and devein prawns.
- Mix tomato, green chilly, garlic, ginger and gambooge/kudampuli in a manchatti(earthen pot)/pan. Pour 1 cup water to this. Cover and cook for 10-15min on medium flame.
- Grind coconut,chilli powder,coriander powder and turmeric to a smooth paste.
- Pour this grinded paste to the mix, add prawns to it.
- Allow it to boil in low flame for 10-15 minutes. Remove from fire.
- Heat oil in another pan, splutter mustard seeds and fengreek seeds, add curry leaves and small onion. Pour this seasoning over the curry. Serve hot.