Directions0/0 steps made
- To marinate mutton Pieces, Make a paste with Ginger, Garlic, Clove, Cinnamon, Saunf , Chilli powder, Coriander powder, Turmeric powder, Garam masala/Meat masala, Curry leaves, Salt, Vinegar.
- Marinate the mutton pieces with the prepared paste and keep for half an hour.
- Cook the mutton in a cooker by adding 2 cups of water. (cook it for min 5 whistles until the meat is soft)
- Once its cooked add the garlic paste and potato pieces and cook for another 5-10 min till the potatoes are cooked and the gravy becomes thick.
- Heat oil in a pan add sliced small onion, curry leaves and saute well. When it turns brown, add cooked mutton along with gravy left over. Mix well and sauté well till it becomes dry and pieces are well coated with the masala.
- Serve hot with rice.