Directions0/0 steps made
- Kada Mutta Bajji or Quail Egg Baji could be your next companion for tea time. You can Try this for normal Egg Bajji / Mutta Bajji too.
- First cook the eggs, remove the shell and keep it aside
- In a bowl, Add Besan flour (gram Flour) Rice flour, Baking soda, Salt, Chilly powder, Turmeric powder, and Garam masala
- Mix these ingredients well
- Next add Green chillies, Ginger, Onion chopped, Curry leaves chopped
- Add enough water to make a batter
- Keep the batter aside for 10 minutes
- Heat oil, dip each Eggs in batter, and deep fry it to golden brown colour
- If you are using regular egg, Cut the eggs long side and dip each slice to batter and fry it
- Egg bajji is ready !!
Join the discussion