Directions0/0 steps made
- First of all, clean the mangoes, peel the skin and slice it into pieces.
- Mix the mango pieces, chill, turmeric powder, little water and salt and cook it in a vessel.
- Let’s grind the coconut and Cumin seeds into a paste.
- Mix the paste with the cooked mangoes.
- Add the beaten curd and keep for few min.Make sure that the mix doesn’t get boil.
- Switch off the flame and keep stirring the mix for another 1-2 minutes. The mix needs to be stirred for some time to make sure it does not separate out.
- Now heat oil in a pan.Crackle mustard ,fenugreek seeds and add curry leaves pour it on the curry.
- Serve with Rice