Directions0/0 steps made
- Lemon Pickle or Naranga achar is essential for any typical Kerala feast. Its very easy to make
- First of all, Wash the lemon, clean with a cloth and keep it aside
- In a Pan heat 1 teaspoon of Sesame Oil, add lemon and saute the lemon well, till it start to shrink in size
- Flame off and let the lemon cool off
- When its cool well, wipe out extra oil from lemon with a clean cloth
- Next cut the lemons in to four pieces.
- The lemon is ready. Now we will make the pickle
- In a Pan heat 2 teaspoon Gingelly oil
- Add Chilly powder, Asafoetida , Fenugreek powder, salt
- Finally we add Lemon pieces and saute for some minutes.
- When cool off enough, transfer it to an Airtight container
- Use it after 24 hours
Join the discussion