Directions0/0 steps made
- Curd Vada or Thayir Vadai is one of the popular snack from South Indian state of Tamil Nadu. Its very easy to make
- First Process is Making Vada, You can follow our Uzhunnu vada Recipe to make vadas. Make small uzhunnu vada balls by dipping the batter to hot oil .
- Next we will soak the vada in water for 2 minutes, and squeeze excess water and keep it aside
- Grind Coconut and Green Chillies to a paste with some water
- Add curd to the coconut paste and mix well .
- Now in a hot pan heat oil , add Mustard seeds. When it start to spurt, add Urad dal, Curry leaves, and Dry red chillies
- Add Vadas to the Curd Mix
- Pur the Oil mix over vadas
- Garnish with grated coconut
- Curd vada is ready
Join the discussion