Directions0/0 steps made
- Simple Paneer curry for breakfast. Best curry for Appam/ Chapathi. So let’s start
- First of all we will put Paneer cubes in hot water for 15 minutes.
- In apan heat a teaspoon Oil, Add Ginger – Garlic paste and saute for one minutes.
- Add Onion slices, Green chillies, Tomato and salt. Saute it till the Onion become translucent
- Now we will add all Masala powder. Chilly powder, Garam masala, Coriander powder, and Turmeric powder
- Mix everything well.
- Now you can add Paneer with the masala and mix well.
- Finally we will add Coconut milk and cook for some more minutes
- Our simple Paneer curry is ready
- Serve hot with Appam/ Palappam or Chapathi
Join the discussion