Directions0/0 steps made
- Boil the eggs and remove the shell carefully.
- Beat one egg and keep it aside
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan.When the oil is hot add cumin seeds and onions.
- Fry the onions till it become translucent.
- Add the chopped ginger and garlic and fry for 3-4 min.
- Now add the grated carrot and fry for 5 min.
- Add all the powders and mix well and saute well till the water completely evaporates and the mixture is completely dry.
- Once the mixture is cool mix it with the potato mixture and mix well.
- Add chopped coriander and mix thoroughly.
- Cut the boiled egg into 4 pieces.
- Cover each boiled egg piece with the potato mixture.
- Note: Microwave Bread pieces for 5 minutes, to make it hard.then crush it and use it as bread crumbs
- Dip them in the beaten egg, roll them in the bread crumbs.
- Heat oil in a pan, fry it well.
- Serve it hot.
Join the discussion