Directions0/0 steps made
- Soak the rice and urad dal for 2-3 hrs.( 1hr keep it inside the fridge so that the batter wont be hot while grinding. Hot batter won’t give soft paniyaram.)
- Then grind it to a fine batter, add very little water while grinding.
- The batter should be thick like idli batter.
- Heat oil in a kadai (paniyarakkal) – When oil is hot, take a small spoon and drop the batter in the preheated oil.It will puff up well.
- Turn over and cook on both sides to light golden colour.
- Drain in a tissue paper.
- In a bowl add coconut milk, milk, elahchi powder, sugar and mix well.
- Drop the paniyarams into the prepared milk, let it soak for 5-10mins.
- Enjoy pal panyiaram