Directions0/0 steps made
- Ulli Curry or Shallot Curry is a spicy sweet curry for Dosa/ Idly or Rice. Its very simple curry. let’s start
- First of all clean shallot and slice well
- In a pan heat One tablespoon Oil, add Mustard seeds
- When mustard seeds start to spurts, add Dry Red Chillies and Curry leaves
- Now you can add sliced shallots.
- Add Salt, Turmeric powder, and Chilly powder
- Saute the shallot well till it become translucent
- Add Tamarind juice and mix well
- if Required you could add more water.
- Finally add Jaggery ( or Sugar)and mix well
- Let it boil and stir continuously thill it reach the right consistency
- Our Ulli Curry or Shallot Curry is ready .
Join the discussion