Directions0/0 steps made
- Padavalanga Chakkakuru Thoran or Snake gourd -Jackfruitseed stir fry is a healthy and nutritious side dish from traditional kerala kitchen.
- First of all, chop Snake gourd and Jackfruit seeds well
- In a pan heat a teaspoon Oil, add Mustard seeds. When it start to spurts, add Urad Dal, Dry Red Chillies and Curry leaves
- Saute it for few seconds. Now add Chopped Jackfruit seeds, and enough water to cook it. Close the pan with a lid and cook it for 10 minutes
- When its cooked, add chopped Snake gourd and mix well
- Add Turmeric powder, Chilly Powder, Salt to Grated Coconut and mix well
- Add coconut mix to snake gourd and combine everything well
- Cook it closed for 10 more minutes and Padavalanga Chakkakuru thoran is ready.