Directions0/0 steps made
- Masala Dosa is much popular south Indian dish world wide. Today we are making one with traditional taste
- First of all, boil the potatoes, peel the skin, mash it well and keep it aside.
- In a Pan, heat a teaspoon Oil, add Mustard seeds, when it spurts , add Chana dal, Red chillies, Curry leaves and saute for few seconds
- Now add Onion, Ginger and garlic and saute till Onion become translucent .
- Now you can add Mashed potatoes and mix well
- Add masala powders, Turmeric powder, Chilly powder, Pepper powder combine well
- Masala is ready.
- Now on tawa, pour the batter , spread it as thin as possible, Brush some Ghee, Add two table spoon masala in middle, Fold it to side
- Tasty Masala Dosa is ready
Join the discussion