Directions0/0 steps made
- Melt jaggery with 1 tablespoon water. When it melted completely, strain it for impurities
- Add grated coconut ,Flattened rice and mix well and keep it aside ( the mix need to be dry)
- In a bowl add rice powder, add cardamom powder , salt, and hot water
- Make it a soft dough.
- Now make a medium size ball with the dough flatten with another hand, fill the mix and fold it to inside so it look like a ball with filling.
- Now steam the balls 10-15 minutes. Kozhukkattas are ready