Directions0/0 steps made
- Beef Curry or Nadan Beef Curry is one of the traditional breakfast curry for Appam, Palappam, Kallppam , Dosa or Puttu
- First of all wash well beef and Cut in to small cubes .
- Next we will Cook beef with Turmeric powder, 1/2 teaspoon Salt and Coconut Strips( Thenga kothu).
- Now we will make special masala. For that heat a pan , add Star anise, Cinnamon, Clove, Mace and Cumin seeds. Dry roast them . When cool enough, Crush or grind to coarse powder.
- In a pan add a teaspoon Coconut oil, add grated Coconut, Dry Red chillies and roast it. When the coconut ger red colour, flame off. let it to cool. Grin d to a paste with enough water
- In a pan add a tablespoon Coconut oil, add Ginger – Garlic crushed, saute for a minute.
- Add sliced Onion,Curry leaves, 1/2 teaspoon Salt or as required, Green chillies. Saute well till Onion become translucent
- Add coconut paste, Masala powder and mix well
- when it start to boil, add Beef and mix well. Close the pan with lid and let it cooked for some time
- Nadan Beef curry is ready
Join the discussion