Directions0/0 steps made
- Vendasar is a typical Tamil Brahmin recipe. You can make this when you are in hurry and need a tasty curry for lunch.
- First of all crush Ginger and keep it aside
- Make Tamarind juice by dissolving tamarind in water and keep it aside .
- In a pan heat Gingelly oil. Add a teaspoon Mustard seeds. When it start to spurts, add Fenugreek seeds, Dry red chillies, Curry leaves,Asafoetida and saute for a minute.
- Add crushed Ginger and Green Chillies. Saute it well
- Now you could add Tamarind juice, Salt and mix weel
- When it start to boil, add Jaggery. let it boil for some time. no need to thicken it up
- Vendasar is ready. Try it with Curd or as it is with Rice
Join the discussion