Directions0/0 steps made
- Adai Dosa is a Tamil Nadu origin crispy pancake. It can be made without fermentation or with fermentation. The traditional recipe doesn’t demand fermentation.
- First of all, soak Rice, Toor dal, Chana dal, Green Gram and Red chilly for at least 2 hours, in separate bowls.
- Grind everything to a coarse batter
- Add Green chillies, chopped Curry leaves, Ginger, Salt, Asafoetida and mix it well
- Heat tawa, add a teaspoon of coconut oil.
- Just like dosa, pour the batter and shape it disk. but with little thickness
- Pour some oil over dosa and cook both side. Adai Dosa is ready
- You could enjoy it with Jaggery and Butter or Sambar, Chutney powder, Coconut chutney etc