Directions0/0 steps made
- Ulli Vada or Onion Bajji is a popular teatime snack. Original pakoda is made with Basen flour (gram flour) but You can replace it with Whole wheat powder
- First of all , Slice the Onion and keep it aside
- Next,In a pan heat oil for deep frying
- Now we will make the batter. In a bowl add Basen flour/ wheat flour, add Rice powder, Turmeric powder, Chilly powder, Asafoetida powder, salt and enough water
- Mix well and make a batter.
- Next pick some onion and dip it in the batter. Make sure the Onion is covered well with the batter .
- Finally, Carefully dip the Onion in to the hot oil, deep fry to golden brown colour
- Ulli Vada is ready. Serve hot with sauce or tea
Join the discussion