Directions0/0 steps made
- Peanut Chikki making is really an easy job. Let’s start
- First of all remove the thin skin of peanuts. Make sure peanuts are split
- Now let’s melt jaggery. In a pan Melt jaggery with a tablespoon of water.
- Add cardamom powder and dry ginger powder , mix well
- You can measure the correct consistency of jaggery syrup by put a drop of syrup in water.
- If you could roll in to a ball without sticking. It is the correct consistency .
- Now you could add roasted peanuts and stir continuously
- Finally let’s transfer the mix to a ghee greased tray to cool.
- If you want to cut it. Do it before it cool down. Or you can make gooseberry sized . balls
- Sprinkle Rice powder and keep it in an air tight container
Join the discussion