Directions0/0 steps made
- Enjoying Pappadavada or Pappada Boli with hot Tea in rainy season is nostalgic tasty memories for Keralites. Today we will make it.
- First of all, soak Raw rice at least 2-3 hours, Grind it with required amount of water in to paste.
- Now add Chilly Powder, Turmeric powder, Salt, Sesame seeds, Asafoetida powder, and mix well.
- Let’s heat enough oil for deep fry
- Dip dry Pappad in to the batter , make sure the batter is covered both sides,
- Finally, fry in Medium – high flame, Fry both side on to golden brown colour. Pappada Vada is read
- Keep Pappadavada in an air tight container.