Directions0/0 steps made
- Persian Rice Cookies or Naan Berenji (Nan-e-Berenji)is famous rice cookies fromPersia(Iran).
- First of all in a Bowl mix Oil and Sugar well
- Now add Egg yolk and mix with hand blender for a minute
- Next we will add Rice flour by 3-4 batch. and we will make a dough.
- Finally we will add Rose water. The dough may be little crumbly. But don’t worry.
- Make a ball and cover it with plastic wrap and keep it in refrigerator over night.
- Preheat the Oven
- Now let’s roll the dough in to small balls. Press the middle little place it in a baking tray
- If the balls tend to crack, heal it with finger or additional dough
- Now sprinkle Poppy Seeds over the cookies and bake it at 180 degree for 25-30 minutes or till light brown colour appear at bottom side of the cookies.
- Let it cool down. Persian rice cookies is ready
Join the discussion